Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
With Action Spine & Joint in Nashville
Welcome to Action Spine & Joint, your destination for cutting-edge treatments that provide lasting relief from back pain. Our clinic offers an innovative therapy called Low Light Laser Therapy (LLLT). If you reside in The Nations, Sylvan Park, Belle Meade, or nearby communities, you've come to the right place! Our dedicated team is committed to utilizing advanced techniques to heal your back pain effectively.
Understanding LLLT and Its Applications
LLLT is a versatile treatment that targets a range of conditions, including generalized pain, injuries, fractured bones, neurological issues, and select pathologies. It has proven effective for treating whiplash, shingles pain, arthritis, and wound care. At Action Spine & Joint, we employ LLLT to address various conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, migraines, TMJ, plantar fasciitis, stress injuries, and more.
Positive Effects of Laser Therapy on Deep Tissue
LLLT offers numerous benefits for patients seeking relief from pain. First and foremost, it supports the body's natural healing processes at a deep tissue level. Additionally, it enhances the production of disease-fighting antibodies, resulting in an anti-inflammatory effect that reduces pain. Laser therapy also acts as an immunostimulant, lowering the risk of diseases and illnesses during and after treatment.
4 Advantages of Low Light Laser Therapy
Choosing LLLT provides several advantages:
- Painless: Laser therapy is a non-invasive treatment that does not require physical manipulation, making it ideal for individuals with fragility or low tolerance for physical treatments.
- Drug-free: Unlike common pain medications, laser therapy has no adverse side effects. Many of our patients prefer to avoid medication altogether, and LLLT offers a safe and drug-free alternative.
- Sterile: Our therapy is non-invasive and completely risk-free, ensuring a sterile environment and eliminating concerns about infections typically associated with hospitals and medical facilities.
- Non-surgical: If surgery is not a viable option for you, either due to personal or financial reasons, Dr. Bearden can provide non-surgical pain relief through LLLT right here in our office. This means you can experience the benefits of deep tissue therapy without the need for invasive procedures.
Additional Benefits of LLLT for Deep Tissue Pain Relief
In addition to promoting healing, LLLT provides several other advantages:
- Boosts metabolism: Laser therapy optimizes cellular function, enhancing normal bodily functions such as metabolism.
- Improves circulation: LLLT widens blood vessels, allowing them to carry more blood and improving energy levels. It may also alleviate digestion issues and promote relief from stomach-related problems.
- Relieves pain: Regardless of the area being treated, laser therapy often provides immediate relief from acute or chronic pain.
- Increases clotting: Laser therapy benefits wound care by promoting increased clotting, which is especially beneficial for individuals with conditions like diabetes and autoimmune diseases.
What to Expect During Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
When you visit us from Bellevue, Oak Hill, or right here in Nashville, our primary goal is to alleviate your symptoms and improve your overall health. Laser therapy is a gentle treatment that involves the contact of the laser head with your skin. Most patients report feeling nothing more than a light tingling or warmth during the treatment, which typically lasts for a few minutes, no longer than 20 minutes. Many individuals experience immediate relief from symptoms after their first laser therapy session. While up to 80% of patients notice positive effects after a single session, the effectiveness of LLLT may vary for each individual. At Action Spine & Joint, we recommend 3 or 4 sessions before evaluating the treatment's effectiveness for deep tissue pain relief.
Spinal Laser Cold Therapy: A Breakthrough Treatment for Deep Tissue Pain
Cold laser therapy, also known as deep tissue laser therapy, is an FDA-approved treatment for neck, back, and spinal disc pain. With over 40 years of extensive research and more than 2000 published papers supporting its efficacy, this therapy is a proven solution. At Nashville Spine and Disc, we have implemented a state-of-the-art laser treatment program that incorporates a Class IV laser, ensuring fast and effective relief from chronic or acute pain.
The Mechanism of Cold Spinal Laser Therapy
Our deep tissue laser therapy harnesses the power of light to promote healing and relieve pain. By converting light into biochemical energy, the laser stimulates normal cell function and alleviates symptoms, including pain. During treatment, the laser is placed on the skin, allowing the healing energy to penetrate deep into the tissues. This interaction with intracellular bio-molecules restores normal cell function and enhances the body's natural healing processes.
Non-Invasive and Effective Deep Tissue Treatment
Dr. Bearden, the owner of Nashville Spine and Disc, understands the debilitating nature of pain and strives to provide his patients with relief. Through the combination of spinal laser therapy and our S.M.A.R.T. spinal decompression program, many individuals with back pain, numbness, and sciatica have left our office pain-free. Deep tissue laser therapy's physiological healing and pain relief process is based on cellular normalization, addressing the underlying causes of pain and promoting long-term relief.
Conditions That Benefit from Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
Deep tissue laser therapy has demonstrated positive outcomes for various conditions, including:
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Migraine Headaches
- Chronic & Acute Neck & Back Pain
- Spinal Conditions
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neuropathic Pain
- Bell's Palsy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Knee Pain
- Hamstring Tears
- Arthritic Pain
- Herniated Discs
By leveraging the power of cold spinal laser therapy, we can provide effective pain relief without the need for dangerous drugs, invasive procedures, or extensive exercises.
Choose Action Spine & Joint for Laser Therapy
At Action Spine & Joint and Nashville Spine and Disc, we prioritize your well-being and strive to offer the best treatments available. Whether you're seeking low light laser therapy or deep tissue laser therapy, our certified professionals are here to help you find relief and improve your quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and take the first step toward a pain-free future.